WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR ORDER
TO BE ABLE TO ASK FOR REFUNDS OR REPLACEMENTS OF PRODUCTS.
Only if these points are followed you can request a refund or replacement of damaged products.
1) check externally that the packaging is in excellent condition and has not been damaged.
If the outer packaging is damaged, take a photo and write on the carrier's documents: "goods ACCEPTED WITH RESERVE of its content and quality FOR DAMAGED PACKAGING".
2) photograph or do video of the whole process of opening the package until the piece is ready on the display table.
Only with these complete photos you can request a refund or replacement of the piece in case of damage or dissatisfaction.
3) do not use the product and keep the original packaging. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition in which you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
4) keep your proof of purchase.
To complete your return we require a copy of receipt, invoice, or proof of purchase.
5) check all the products within 30 working days from receipt of the goods.
After these days it will not be possible to request a refund or replacement of the product. We will check the 30 days only with a copy of the transport company's documents certifying the delivery date.
6) in the case of inadequate or damaged products send us the photographic material requested in point 2 write if you prefer a refund or replacement of the product.
WHAT WE WILL DO WHEN WE RECEIVE YOUR REFUND OR REPLACEMENT REQUEST:
1) we will carefully review all your photos or video.
2) if we deem it appropriate we will collect the product at our expense.
3) we will inform you if your request will be accepted or not: it will be accepted if the photographic material is complete and clear, orderly and detailed at each stage; will not be accepted if the photographic material is not complete in all its phases, blurred, confusing).
4) if approved, your request will be satisfied with either a refund or product replacement. In the event of product replacement, production begins immediately and will follow standard production times.
Production times cannot be shortened.